Reconditioning, not replacing
Good to know
- Reconditioning completed at our CERATIZIT Sacramento location
- Quality process due to the same machining parameters as new tools
- Reduction in your production and tool costs
Delivery times & Terms and conditions
- Our goal is to turn around your tools in 4 weeks or less, once CERATIZIT receives your order.
- Non-CERATIZIT tools received for regrinding are ground according to our geometric guidelines.
Follow these steps to reconditioning your tool:
- Contact customer Service at 800-783-2280 or email@example.com to obtain your RMA number
- Once you have received your RMA number and completed the Reconditioning form send the tools to be reconditioned to:
CERATIZIT Sacramento LP
11312 Sunrise Gold Circle
Rancho Cordova, California 95742
- Once your tools have been received by CERATIZIT Sacramento a member of our team will inform you the costs of reconditiong your tools
- Your tools will be repaired and shipped back to you using the shipment method of your choice.
Forms to download
Please find more information on the following pages: