The slides of the facing heads are actuated mechanically through precision ground serrated rack components designed with maximum engagement of the teeth. The radial stroke is limited through fine adjustable internal stops for safety reasons. Sliding surfaces exhibit high hardness and excellent frictional characteristics through nitride treatment.
1. PKE 101: Facing head with single slide with mounting holes in slide
2. PKD 101: Facing head with double slide with mounting holes in slide
3. PKU 101: Facing head with counterweighted with mounting holes in slide
4. PKE 104: Facing head with single slide with integrated SBA connection
5. PKE 103: Facing head with single slide with integrated ABS connection
6. PKU 103: Facing head with counterweighted with integrated ABS connection
Grooving and Facing
Face Turning towards Center
Boring and Facing
Facing and Grooving
Drilling Taper and Boring
Your Technical Sales Engineer will be happy to answer any further questions or please contact us directly via mail.